SUEDE AND NUBUCK DYE
- Remove any dust or dirt residues. The item must be clean and dry before using the SUEDE AND NUBUCK DYE.
- Brush the suede or nubuck item with a brass suede brush.
- Apply the SUEDE AND NUBUCK DYE with a paint brush or spray gun.
- Allow to dry well for a minimum of 3 hours or overnight.
- Repeat the procedure, if necessary, to obtain the desired effect or color.
- Once the item has fully dried, finish with LM SUEDE AND NUBUCK REVITALIZER with the same color of the item.
- Allow to fully air dry, then brush with a brass suede brush.