- Remove any dust or dirt residues.
- Spread the cream using a cotton cloth on the necessary areas of the item.
- For heavily damaged areas or areas that need extra cleaning and hydration, be persistent and repeat procedure 2 if necessary.
- Allow time for the nourishing cream to be absorbed well and dry on the treated surface.
- Proceed to the finishing phase by using a dry soft cloth and rub the surface well.
- If you wish to have a shinier finish, spread a thin layer of neutral CERA LM.
- Rub the surface well with a soft dry cloth.