- Remove any traces of dust or dirt with a damp cloth. If the dirt is hard to remove, continue the cleaning procedure with Cleaner Strong LM and allow to dry.
- Spray CERA LM on a shoe brush or a dry sponge, then brush or spread the product on the item until fully absorbed.
- Repeat if necessary on heavily damaged areas or areas that have scratches and scrapes.
- Leave to dry for a few seconds (15-30 seconds).
- With items that are in direct contact with clothing (ie: bags/sofas/seats/belts etc), be sure the treated item has fully dried before use. Use a white cloth to test and see that the CERA LM color has been completely absorbed in the leather and does not come off.
- Shine with a soft dry cloth.