LEATHER AND HIDE DYE
- Remove any dust or dirt residues.
- Treat the surface of the item with DECAPANTE LM: Wet a sponge or a white cloth with DECAPANTE LM and spread the product on the item in order to fully degrease the leather and its grain.
- Wait for a minimum 2 hours for the product to completely dry after using the decapante.
- Verify that the item has been completely degreased using your hands and fingers to test. (The surface of the treated item will appear slightly opaque and no longer completely smooth or polished.)
- Spread the LM LEATHER DYE with a paint brush or by using a spray gun.
- Allow the item to dry well for minimum of 3 hours (if possible even all night).
- Repeat the application of LM LEATHER DYE, if necessary, to obtain the desired effect or color.
- Once the surface has completely dried, use the appropriate colored CERA LM to nourish and restore the leather to its original characteristics.