AS A PREPARING AGENT FOR THE LEATHER TO RECEIVE THE PENETRATING DYE
- Wet a sponge or a white cloth with DECAPANTE LM and spread the product on the object in order to fully degrease the leather and its grain.
- Wait for a minimum of 2 hours for the product to completely dry.
- Verify that the item has been completely degreased using your hands and fingers to test. (The surface of the treated item will appear slightly opaque and no longer completely smooth or polished)
- Proceed with the next treatment chosen for the dyeing phase.
AS A WHITENING AGENT FOR RUBBER
- With a white cloth spread and scrub the DECAPANTE LM on the rubber of the shoe until the “bleached” effect is obtained.
- Wait for a few seconds for the rubber to dry.
- Spread the necessary amount of neutral or white CERA LM onto the treated surface to even out and restore the original consistency of the rubber.